Monday, July 12, 2010

Game of the Week (or maybe even the month): Spot it!

Last week, our lovely gift buyer, Ann, introduced the staff to Spot it! on my day off. Once back in the store, several folks told me how fun it was, so I agreed to join in on a game-I was completely throttled. Don't worry, I will have my revenge. Spot it! pro (and wonderful Book Club Coordinator) Sina has this to say:

I can't tell you how much fun this game is. My nephew, Michael (11), and I played it on and off for most of the weekend. There are four different ways to play, and the games are different each time! Fast, visual, good for the brain, and fun for all. This is a great game for the car, plane, or card table, with no small parts to get lost or swallowed. It is even created by a local company. Kudos to Blue Orange Games. Lots of fun!



:)
Blog Girl

No comments: